PADI Deep Diver Specialty
The PADI Deep Diver Specialty course is designed to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and excitement of diving between 60 and 130 feet. This course is intended to serve as a safe, supervised introduction of deeper diving within the limits of recreational scuba diving. Course fee of $175 includes training materials and open water training dives.
The goals of this course include:
- Developing your theoretical knowledge of deep diving
- To increase diving skills
- To safely conduct dives to a depth of 130 ft.
- Become familiar with special equipment for deep diving
- Perform safety stops without a reference line