The PADI Rescue Diver course is an important and crucial step in expanding a diver’s knowledge and experience beyond a purely recreational level. Rescue divers learn to look beyond themselves to consider the safety and well-being of other divers. This is why the PADI Rescue Diver rating is a prerequisite for all PADI leadership training. Rescue diver training readies student divers to help prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies using a variety of techniques. The course is designed to be demanding, though realistic in its conduct, content and approach. Course fee of $269 includes training materials and PADI processing fees.
Sign up today!
PADI Rescue divers will receive specific training in the areas of:
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and emergency oxygen delivery systems use
- First aid procedures for pressure related injuries (barotraumas)
- Swimming and non-swimming rescue techniques
- Emergency management procedures
- Panicked diver response
- Underwater problem solving
- Missing diver procedures
- Surfacing the unconscious diver
- In-water rescue breathing protocols
- Egress (exits)
- Dive accident scenarios